Embracing Technology to Bring People Closer to Brands
AI and machine learning based technology have reignited the debate about the role of technology for brands, particularly driving interactions between brands and people in new ways. Will technology enhance or devalue these connections and how should brands respond?
There are opportunities for brands to give people better experiences enabled by them. The session will include insights based on consumer research conducted by HeyHuman. It will also include real- world testing carried out by Diageo across its global brand portfolio of premium drinks.
Breakthrough Innovation is fundamental change beyond Diageo’s existing capabilities and creates transformational value for the future of Diageo, consumers and society.
Hear about the types of technology-driven relationships people want from brands and learnings from the latest innovation in the world of whisky and Diageo’s global brands. This includes Diageo’s investment in the AI powered FlavorPrint technology behind the digital ‘What’s Your Whisky’ platform, the Journey of Flavour experience and planned future technology investments.
You’ll also hear the latest learnings from HeyHuman’s Behaviour Barometer. Questions considered:
- How have brands and businesses changed their approaches to innovation and technology?
- How do brands divide the roles of humans and technology in making brand connections?
- Keeping connections and knowledge special versus democratising these through technology.
- What do people believe is right balance in these brand and technology driven relationships?
Where next for technology and future brand relationships?
– Neil Davidson, CEO, Hey Human
– Will Harvey, Global Digital Innovation Manager, Diageo