How to win at Cannes Lions
Hosted by the UK Advertising Exports Group in partnership with the Advertising Association, the UK Cannes Lions rep, and Cannes Lions.
Join our exclusive leaders session and give yourself the best shot at winning at Cannes Lions 2024.
This event is designed for advertising and marketing services companies across the UK to give you the tools, strategies, and expertise you need to not just win, but thrive and expand your business on the global stage.
Winning a Cannes Lions award can truly transform your business and career, but it’s no simple task. That’s why we’ve sought guidance from industry experts to help you make a lasting impression on the judges and generate return on investment for your company.
Start your journey to Cannes Lions glory now.
The Stats – What you need to know to win
Aisling Conlon, International Trade Director, UK Advertising Exports Group (UKAEG)
The business case for a Lions win
Spencer Fox, SVP, Business Lead, Lions Advisory
How to win a Lion
Marian Brannelly, Global Director of Awards, Cannes Lions
Inside the Cannes Lions Judging Room
– Enyi Nwosu, Chief Strategy Officer, UM London
– Efrain Ayala, Director of Diversity & Inclusion , Marketing Excellence, Reckitt
– Ann Wixley, Executive Creative Director, Wavemaker
– Maisie McCabe, UK Editor, Campaign
What it takes to be a Cannes Lions judge
John Branfield, Director of Judging, Cannes Lions
The Young Lions Competition
Suzanne Costello, Events Director, Advertising Association
UK Advertising @ Cannes Lions 2024
– Aisling Conlon, International Trade Director. Advertising Association
– Dan Cullen Shute, Worldwide CEO, Creature
– Leonie Moreton , Managing Director at Coffee & TV
– Jason Foo , CEO at BBD Perfect Storm