Apply for the Cannes Lions 2022 trade mission
MAY 3, 2022
The UK is returning to Cannes Lions, a global meeting place for those passionate about creativity in communications and is kicking off recruitment for its biggest trade mission to date, run by the Advertising Association in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT). Join us in Cannes, France, 20-24 June 2022 as the creative community reunites to focus on the future.
The UK trade mission to Cannes Lions will be delivered by the UK Advertising Export Group (UKAEG) to support companies to take their business global from across the sector; creative, e-commerce, B2B, Adtech. Production, Social, gaming, immersive, events, sports and lots more.
Whether you are scaling quickly or just beginning to test the waters for international growth, Cannes Lions is an excellent platform for expanding your network and securing new clients.
A cohort of selected companies will take part in the UK Trade mission to Cannes Lions that reflects the best of British creativity with the aim to drive commercial opportunities for all participants. Below you can see a snapshot of the current programme with more to be announced
Trade mission schedule to date:
Benefits of the Trade Mission:
- Exclusive access to global networking events such as the Farewell Event on the Pinterest Beach and the Creativity Rocks Party on LBB Beach
- Networking event/s with Japan, South Korea, Egypt, KSA, India, Netherlands and more tba
- PR & Media coverage before, during and post event.
- Feature your company in the Trade Mission brochure and Cannes Lions hub
- Inside track on what to do and where to go to get the most out of Cannes Lions
- Access to LBB beach and facilities for meetings (Tues – Fri)
- Company profile and case studies on UKAEG search and selection tool.
- Four days of planned activity for your new business team with lots more to be announced.
We are now accepting applications to join the trade mission and are confident that this will be a great business experience that will help all delegates secure new business relationships, gain valuable insights and ideas – and an understanding of where the future opportunities are.
Applications close on May 18th
The small print
- All trade mission companies must have at least one representative on the ground from Mon – Thurs and be willing to attend all events.
- Roundtables places will be allocated via a submission process.
- Your company HQ must be in the UK and actively seeking business outside of the UK.
- Non UKAEG members will be charged a fee to join the mission.
- All companies agree to inform UKAEG and DIT of any new business wins related to Cannes Lions over the next three years.
- Companies on the trade mission agree to cover the cost of their travel, accommodation and passes to Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity.