F*ck Conversation: It’s Time to ACT on Climate
There’s been a lot of talk across the advertising industry about tackling the climate crisis, but who is actually DOING something? Record-breaking heat waves, terrifying climate reports and devastating floods are spurring greater urgency around the world, while consumers are clamouring for sustainability – the brands that cannot adapt will become irrelevant. The time for talking is over – we need action But what should brands actually be doing? Join this session, hosted by John Osbourne, from Adnet Zero USA, to find out what steps brands should be taking to help in the fight against climate change.
1. Learn how to confront the climate crisis in a constructive way
2. Learn how to measure carbon footprints
3. Learn how to execute net-positive advertising campaigns
– Amy Williams, CEO, Good-Loop
– Derek Moore, Coffee&TV
– Moderator: John Osborn, Ad Net Zero USA